Dog Walking and Hiking
Elemental to your Dog's Health and Happiness.
A walk relaxes him, keeps him trim and allows him to socialize.
- Dogs love to patrol their local neighborhood. For your dog that lamppost is literally a notice board filled with doggy calling cards. Your dog studies it as if he's reading the newspaper. It tells him what local dogs have been around, how old they are, their sex and who's in heat.
- All neighborhood walks are on leash.
- Walks are 30 minutes
- Dogs hike the trails of the East Bay Regional Parks
- Group walks consist of 3 dogs per walker. Consideration is given to size and/or energy level and similar dogs are placed together.
- A low dog to walker ratio allows dogs to socialize in a positive manner.
- Dogs may be walked on or off leash depending on recall and owners preference.
- Walks are 1 hour plus driving time. Expect your dog to be at of the house for up to 2 hours
Contact us now!